BBA-I (Provisional Admission)
Centralized Admission of BBA (First Semester) classes for GCCBA-42 and PGGC-11 shall be done at GCCBA, Sector 42, Chandigarh. The last date for submitting ONLINE FORMS for admission to BBA is 25-06-2015. The PHYSICAL COPY of the forms has to be deposited at Government College of Commerce & Business Administration, Sector 42, Chandigarh by 29-06-2015 before 02:00 P.M by all means.
• The Merit lists displayed are provisional. The applicants are advised to report discrepancy, if any to the Coordinator BBA Admissions, Government College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sec-42, Chandigarh, till 05th July 2015 between 9.00 AM to 2.00 PM in Computer Lab.
• BBA-I centralized admissions for the Government Colleges will be held at Government College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sec-42, Chandigarh, as per the schedule.
• The college of your preference will be allotted at the time of admission on merit basis.
• NOTE- Merely the name in merit list doesn’t entitle the applicant the right to admission. Applicants are required to be present in person and carry the following certificates in ORIGINAL
a) 10+2 certificate of the board concerned
b) Matriculation certificate showing D.O.B.
c) Proof for claim of reserved category, if any
d) Affidavit attested by the Magistrate( 1st Class), regarding Gap year, Single Girl Child/Two Girl Children etc., if applicable, failing which candidate will become ineligible for admission.
e) Sports Gradation Certificate.
f) Migration Certificate.
g) Testimonials in original for the claim weightage of NCC/NSS/Cultural Activities.
• If a candidate does not report physically for counselling at the specific date and time, it is implied that he/she is not interested in admission. The seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate according to merit.
• Fee has to be deposited immediately after admission failing which admission would stand cancelled.
• The fee deposited for one college will be refundable as per rules mentioned in the online prospectus if he/she gets admission in other college in subsequent counselling.
• All the candidates who have not submitted a printout of online application form complete in all respect within the due date will be considered as ineligible for BBA I admission.
• BBA is a self financed course and the fee is charged as per Panjab University/Chandigarh Administration guidelines. 1st Installment of Fee is approximately Rs. 18,000/-