M.COM Ist Semester admission (2018-19)
The candidates must bring all the required original documents
1. 10th Detail Marks Certificate(DMC) / date of birth proof.
2. 12th DMC / credentials proof.
3. Character certificate ( graduation )
4. B.com III / BBA III DMC / credentials proof( in case of semester all DMCs)
5. NSS / NCC certificates
6. Youth fest prize / rank holder certificate.
7. Honors proof.
8. Sports category (gradation certificate required)
9. Reservations , if any – concerned affidavits for SGC / TGC , SC , ST , PHP , FFW, Kashmiri migrants , Kargil war victims, Defence , border area , rural area , Cancer , AIDS , thalassemia , etc.
10. Latest family photograph
11. Gap year certificate, if any.
12. Migration / transfer certificate ( for inter university admissions)
13. Proof of participation of youth welfare activities.
14.Candidate should bring fees of Rs 23, 000/- (approx.) as first installment at the time of admission and about Rs 20, 000/- (approx.) extra if availing Hostel facility.
15. All the payments has to be made through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card. No cash will be accepted.
Note:-The centralized admission will be held as per schedule i.e. http://gccbachd.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Online-Centralized-Admission-Schedule-for-students.pdf