M.Com-I (Provisional Admission)
• Centralized Admission of M.Com-I (First Semester) for GCCBA-42 and PGGC-46 & PGGCG-42 shall be done at PGGC- 46, Chandigarh. The last date for submitting ONLINE FORM for admission is 25-06-2015. Apply online
• M.Com-I admissions for Government College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sec-42, Chandigarh, as per the schedule.
- NOTE- Merely the name in merit list doesn’t entitle the applicant the right to admission. Applicants are required to be present in person and carry the following certificates in ORIGINAL
a) DMC of Graduation including Honours
b) Proof of clearance of compulsory paper “Environment Education”.
c) 10+2 certificate of the board concerned
d) Matriculation certificate showing D.O.B.
e) Proof for claim of reserved category, if any
f) Affidavit attested by the Magistrate( 1st Class), regarding Gap year, Single Girl Child/Two Girl Children etc., if applicable, failing which candidate will become ineligible for admission.
g) Sports Gradation Certificate.
h) Migration Certificate.
i) Testimonials for claim of weightage in NCC/NSS/Cultural Activities.
• If a candidate does not report physically for counselling at the specific date and time, it is implied that he/she is not interested in admission. The seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate according to merit.
• Fee has to be deposited immediately after admission failing which admission would stand cancelled.
• The fee deposited will be refundable as per rules mentioned in the online prospectus.
• All the candidates who have not submitted a printout of online application form, complete in all respects, within the due date will be considered as ineligible for M.Com I admission.
• Fee for M.Com I will be charged in two instalments as per PU/Chandigarh Administration guidelines. 1st Instalment of Fee is approximately Rs. 10,000 to 12,000/-
• Limited hostel seats are available on merit basis.