Workshop under RUSA of GCCBA Sec-50 Chandigarh organised 40 hours capacity building workshop in tally for students starting from in the month of February 2016 in collaboration with Arjun Ram Lakhan & Associated.
The Resource person Mr. Arjun Practicing as a Chartered Accountant in Chandigarh have developed a course Keeping in mind the practical aspect of accounting through application system . It will be a course which would help the students /fresher’s to meet the expectation of Micro , Small & Medium Enterprises. We would provide the training to students on TALLY Application Software, Which is currently used by small & midsized organisations for their day to day accounting & MIS.
Highlight few benefits of this course
- Student will get to know how to do the accounting /Book keeping in real world through application software.
- Industry expectation in field of Accounts ,Finance & Taxation from fresher.
- Exposure on maintaining accounts for different entities like individual, Firm, corporate Structure.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account, Cash flow though application software.
- Practical Understanding of VAT, compliance under VAT Act though application software, TDS Compliance for an organisation, Service Tax Compliance for an entity etc
- Inventory Management through Application Software.
- Preparation of MIS for Management through Application Software.
- Concept of Exception Reporting through Application Software.
- Exposure on Accounts receivable & Payable.