3rd Online Counselling for Centralised Courses
Instructions for the Applicants
1. Applicants if offered admission by the colleges will get notification in their account at DHE Website www.dhe.chd.gov.in , which can be accessed through their registered Login Id and Password on 18.09.2021 by 2.00PM
2. Applicant after receiving the offer for admission in his/her account will have two options:
Option 1: Applicant is interested in one of the offered seats by the colleges and wishes to surrender seat in previously admitted college
- Accept offer of admission in which he/she wish to get admission on 18-09-2021 by 3.00PMReject all other offers of admissions from other colleges on 18-09-2021 by 3.00PM
Note: After accepting offer the fee has to be deposited on the same day i.e. on 18-09-2021.
Also after accepting the offer for admission in 3rd counselling, the admission in the previous college (if admitted previously ) will be cancelled automatically and request for refund of fee may be initiated.
Option 2: Applicant is not interested in taking admission in any of the offered seats by colleges and wishes to retain the seat in the previously admitted college/isn’t interested in taking admission in any college
- Reject all the offers received on 18-09-2021 by 3.00PM
3. The admission will be provisional and as per the information uploaded by the applicants on the website and will be subject to verification/scrutiny by the admission committee. Applicants cannot claim admission on the basis of this provisional list of admitted students
(In case of any discrepancy kindly report before 5:00 P.M. on 17-09-2021 to the respective Conveners.)